Muly is a featured, scalable short video app platform that includes first-party support for cloud deployment by default. You can launch your own TikTok, Dubsmash or Musical.ly like app in no time using Muly.
The API is secured by personal access tokens, admin panel is reactive, thanks to its Laravel + Livewire foundation. Whereas, the Android app is built on Material Design principles following easy, less code to understand and iterate upon.
NEW! Invites & referral reward system, Bitcoin/BTC payments integration.
The admin panel demo is available at https://bit.ly/muly-login. You may use below credentials to login as administrator.
- See videos and read news.
- Like, comment and engage with content.
- Instagram like animated, double tap to like.
- Clutter-free playback and recording modes.
- Login with Facebook, Google, Email and SMS (Firebase / Msg91 / Twilio).
- Follow, unfollow your favorite creators.
- Language selection screen to prefer local content.
- Show follow suggestions after login.
- Real time one-to-one messaging.
- Send cool stickers in chats and comments.
- Block or unblock users.
- Instant push notifications with FCM.
- Deep-linked notifications to in-app content.
- Manage user verification status.
- Share links or videos directly to social networks.
- In-app reviews and updates.
- Disapprove inappropriate videos.
- Download and share with watermark + username.
- Record new video or upload existing.
- Choose music from phone, library or existing video.
- Recording with start/stop timer.
- In-app audio adjustments i.e., latency & volume.
- Real time camera filters.
- Tag geo-location to profiles and clips.
- Request verifications with ID upload.
- Apply filters to existing videos.
- Slo-mo and other video speed options.
- Auto-complete mentions and hashtags.
- Privacy on video clips and comments.
- Save failed uploads in drafts.
- Start hashtag challenges from admin panel.
- Customizable about screen.
- Emoji keyboard (iOS, Google, Facebook & Twitter).
- Custom image (GIF/JPG/PNG) + link ads from admin panel.
- Banner/interstitial/native ads by Google AdMob.
- Upload clips directly from admin panel (requires FFmpeg).
- Promotional banners from admin panel.
- Store files on S3, DigitalOcean or Google Cloud.
- Admin panel has user, staff and admin roles.